Quick Start Package
Instead of learning just enough Web skills to be dangerous, let us implement your site quickly, so that you can apply your time to your content. Our approach is to emphasize functionality and rock-solid navigation within your site, followed by customization and refinement of appearance. Prepaid price approximates a fifty percent discount from our à la carte price list. This program does not include content management such as composition, graphic manipulation or posting text. Clients agree this is our most cost-effective service for basic websites.
- prompt setup by Clark IP design team
- domain registration or transfer
- Journalmaker℠ content management and editing system with our powerful, time-saving tools
- initial theme and tool selection
- adaptation and installation of user-supplied or user-selected graphics
- home page with overview text and previews of key features plus automated
- Journal (web log)
- Image gallery
- Calendar of events
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ) manager
- Up to three custom pages of text and/ or graphics
- Menu link to your Facebook, Twitter, etc., page
- editor training or development support up to four hours
- private preview at any time during development
- telephone and online training after setup up to four hours during first month
- hosting up to one gigabyte each storage and transfers
Our platform offers numerous tools to simplify creation and editing of additional popular website features.
- Catalog with up to ten items with images, text and pricing you supply, requires image gallery and Paypal business account: Install and train, add $150.
- Roster (staff/contact list): Install and train, add $150
- Directory (think Yellow Pages) of strategic partners, suppliers, etc. Install and train, add $150.
- Podcast (unlimited audio podcasts with companion blog posts). Install and train, add $150
- Expanded Hosting Package: $59/month billed to your credit card includes 10 gigabytes of storage.
- Bandwidth charges may apply to high-traffic sites.
- You control your cost: no new hardware, software or staff.
- Rapid turnaround is assured.
- You gradually take on only those tasks you choose.
- We help as much as you choose.
- Creative services are priced separately.
- Hosting for the first year is included in the startup.
Save time by adopting one of our standard layouts; make up your own color scheme. Gradually substitute a custom design at your own pace.
- You supply text and graphics; most clients start with materials from other media like letterhead, brochures, logos, product descriptions and images.
- We use an online meeting by appointment to configure your site. Choose your own color scheme. Use a preconfigured theme or show us examples of sites you like and let us adapt a design - all in real time. Plan on two sessions of one to two hours each.
- Your Clark IP design associate will turn your existing materials into a website. First we make it work; then we make it pretty. If you do not have standard content, original creative services are available; additional features are available in our Professional, Enterprise and Journalmaker packages or by individual arrangement.
- Delivery time can be just a few hours but is normaily a few days from the moment we have your source materials (text, graphics, product list...). It depends on the complexity of the information you wish to present.
- You can modify the appearance of the site at any time using a standard theme, or you can use the automated appearance tools, or one of our designers can alter it at low cost; minor appearance adjustments and advice are free.
- Your pre-payment puts your project in our service queue. Discuss the schedule with your account representative before purchasing. Your payment is non-refundable once work has begun. Once your site is operational you can pick and choose additional services as needed, or just add content within the structure.