We're pleased at the diversity of usage. Most publications have been community newspapers and affinity groups. Journalmaker is also available as a specialized service by Alumni Management Services, which provides sites to alumni groups and offers member sites as a fundraising tool. These examples are among approximately 700 past and present users.
- The Seattle Press
- The Seattle Press has been live on the web since 1998. The SP began in approximately 1976 as a print publication that ceased operation in 2003. We maintain the archive as a community service.
- Mill Creek Today
- MCT is a community web site. Mill Creek, WA, is located near Everett, about 30 miles north of Seattle.
- Northwest Native Designs
- NW Native manufactures furniture in artistic styles. Each piece is uniquely designed to fit the decor of a home or business.
- Johnstone History Society
- Membership group in Johnstone, Scotland, publishing views of its museum and contributions by members.
- TCHS Alumni News
- Alumni of Temple City (CA) High School maintain a news magazine and directory.
- Uganda Art Consortium
- Tune into the Kampala art scene. Proceeds benefit art education for children and art therapy for AIDS patients.
Schools and Colleges
- Maxine Mimms Academy
- Alternative secondary school in Tacoma uses Journalmaker as structural basis of its comprehensive site.